Shiprocket users can now take action on their NDR shipments directly from their mobile app. Please follow the steps below to know more:
1. Open your Shiprocket App and go to the View Shipments tab.
2. Here, filter out your "Undelivered" order.
3. Select your order and click on Get Help on the next screen.
4. Click on the "Non-Delivery Escalation" tab to take any action. You can either:
- Make a reattempt request
- Mark it RTO, or
- Contact Buyer
5. If you opt for reattempt and the reason shared by the courier company is incorrect:
a) Provide proof in the form of a chat screenshot, or upload your conversation with your buyer. You can also get a missed call from your buyer's registered mobile number on the displayed phone number. We will consider this "missed call" as a reattempt verification response.
6. If you opt for reattempt and the reason shared by the courier company is correct:
a) Select a reattempt date and provide the required details.
7. If you want to mark your shipment RTO:
In this case, your order will be returned to the original pickup location. You can also add remarks if you have any.
Note: Courier partners only make 3 attempts to deliver your order to the end customer post which they will mark your order as RTO.