Here's how you can escalate your pickup issues if your shipment doesn't get picked up on time:
1. Open your Shiprocket App and click on 'View Shipments'.
2. Here, based on your pickup status, filter out your order.
Note: The option to escalate an order pickup will only be available if your scheduled shipment didn't get picked up and it's been more than 24 hours since you raised the pickup request.
3. You can then click on the 'Get Help' button present on the screen to raise a pickup escalation.
4. You'll find an 'Escalate' button on the bottom half of your screen. Click on it and choose the appropriate reason for escalation.
5. Review or edit your phone number to receive a call from our support executive.