In Shiprocket, you can add an order in three ways:
a) Single Order
b) Bulk Order, and
c) Quick Shipment
Add a Single Order
a) Buyer Details
1) Navigate to Orders and click the Add Order button in the upper-right corner.
2) Begin by entering your buyer information or the name of the person or company you are sending this order to. This includes mobile number, first name, last name, and email address.
3) You can also include additional information such as an alternate mobile number, the buyer's company name, and GSTIN information.
4) Next, enter your buyer's or destination's address. This includes the full address (house number, building name, street, and so on), a landmark, a pincode, the city, state, and country.
5) You have the option of using the same billing address as your shipping address or entering a new billing address.
b) Pickup Address
1) The Pickup Address is the location where the shipment will be picked up. This can be your office, warehouse, or shop, etc.
2) Use the search bar to look for previously saved addresses or to enter a new pickup address.
c) Order Details
1) Add or create an order ID, and then choose an order date. If necessary, you can also include additional information such as the reseller's name, channel name, and so on.
2) Next add your product details such as Product Name, SKU, Price, Quantity and Product Category. You can add multiple products here.
3) Next, select your payment option. If you have already received payment from your buyer, select 'Prepaid.' Choose COD if the payment is pending.
d) Package Details
1) In this section, please enter the weight and dimensions of your final package.
2)The dead weight of your package is its actual weight in kilogrammes. Please note the minimum chargeable weight is 0.50kg.
3) The volumetric weight of your package is the total weight determined by its length, width, and height.
4) You can also select an already added package here to save your time and effort.
5) Finally, click on Done to add your order.
Add Bulk Order
1) Bulk upload allows you to bulk import multiple orders into Shiprocket at the same time. It saves a lot of time and is extremely simple to use.
2) Simply download the sample file and replace the data in it with the data from your order.
3) Next, drag or click the Browse button to upload the updated file.
4) Scroll down to see your most recent uploaded data.
5) From the Processing tab, you can then ship these orders.
Create Quick Shipment
1) Quick Shipment is a shorter version of your Single Order creation process.
2) Begin by searching for an existing pickup address or adding a new pickup address. The Pickup Address is the location where the shipment will be picked up. This can be your office, warehouse, or shop, for example.
3) Next, enter the buyer's information or the name of the person to whom you're sending this order. This includes the mobile number, first name, last name, and email address. You can also include additional information such as an alternate mobile number, the buyer's company name, and GSTIN information.
4) Add your product details by entering information such as the product name, quantity, and price. You can add as many products as you want here.
5) Next, enter the weight and dimensions of your order. Please keep in mind that the final charged weight will be determined by the weight slab of the courier chosen prior to shipping.
6) To create your shipment, choose a payment method and then click Select Courier. You'll be taken to the Courier Selection page, where you can select your preferred courier partner to ship your order.