ASN or Advanced Shipping Notice is an electronic document that a seller sends to the warehouse informing an upcoming goods delivery.
To know how to generate ASN from your Shiprocket panel, follow these steps:
Go to Fulfillment Center from the left menu and select ASN from the drop-down.
To create a new ASN, click Create New.
ASN creation is a five-step process. The first step is to choose a pickup location. You can select an existing pickup location or add a new one based on your needs.
- Then, add your products. You can do this by searching for and adding products from your inventory or by uploading a new CSV file.
- After selecting a product, you have the option to edit or remove it.
- You don't have to create your ASN all at once. Simply click the Finish Later button, and we'll save your ASN in draft for future use.
- In the following step, you will see your barcode type and the identifier for each selected SKU.
- After that, configure the boxes in which you'll be sending your products. You can select as many boxes as you want here.
- Next, select whether the inventory is for B2B or B2C commerce.
- After that, select a day and time for sending your inventory. Please note that you will not be able to set up an appointment for the same day.
- However, you can always go back and reschedule your appointment based on the available slots.
- Finally, click on the Complete button to create an ASN.
You'll be able to view and download your ASN once you've finished.