After submission of details, Shiprocket team checks your entries within 24 - 48 business hours & approves or rejects your application based on what they find.
Here’s why your bank verification may have failed:
- Your account number and ‘re-enter account number’ fields must match.
- Make sure you select the correct account type as per your business.
- Enter the correct IFSC code. In case you are unable to remember your IFSC details, please use the IFSC lookup option in the panel.
- Your entered account number and IFSC must be the same as printed on the cancelled cheque.
- Upload a clear photograph of your cancelled cheque.
- In case you’re uploading the image of your passbook, please upload a picture which clearly shows your bank stamp and your photograph.
If your bank verification has failed because of the above reasons, we request you to submit your documents again. Our team will cross-check your details again and get back to you within 48 business hours.