RTO Orders are those orders that were marked undelivered due to some reason and have now been returned to origin or the shipper's address.
You can now find three classifications for your return orders.
To locate these tabs:
- Go to Shipments in the left panel
- Click on RTO from the top level tabs
- Initiated: RTO initiated refers to the stage of your shipment that has been just marked as RTO by the courier company. After three failed attempts of delivery, the courier company marks a shipment as RTO.
- Delivered: RTO delivered means that your return shipment has been delivered to your pickup address.
- Acknowledged: RTO acknowledged means that a seller has received the RTO shipment.