There are two main ways through which you can create return orders :
- From ‘Delivered’ orders
- Manual Reverse orders.
1. From Delivered Orders - Please follow the steps below to create a reverse order from ‘delivered’ orders:
- Go to the ‘Orders’ tab in the left menu
- Now, click on 'All Orders'
- For all shipments that have been marked as ‘Delivered’, you will automatically find a ‘Create Return’ option.
- Click on ‘Create Return’
- A new page with prefilled details about your order will open
- By default, your buyer’s address will become the pick-up address.
- By default, your pick up address will become the destination
- You can change your drop address or add a new address if you have multiple saved addresses.
2.) Manual Reverse orders
You can create a manual return order by following the steps below:
a) Go to the ‘Returns’ tab in the left panel
b) Now, click on 'Add Return Order'.
c) You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to fill in details like:
- Pickup POC Details
- Order Details
- Product Details
- Return Reason
- Delivery Address
- Weight and dimensions
- Quality Check
- Payment Details
Pickup POC Details - Let's begin by adding your return pickup details
Add your buyer's address and contact details here. Make sure you enter the right phone number and email address, as we use the same for all further communication.
Next, add your buyer's complete address with a landmark, if possible.
Order Details - Now, add your return order details
Please provide the return order ID, the date on which return order created, and return order channel name.
Product Details - Next, fill details about the product
It's mandatory to add the product name, SKU, quantity, and price. However, we recommend you provide other product details as well that include the brand name, color, HSN, discount details, etc.
Return Reason: Add a few more details about the return order
Go ahead and select the reason for the return that your buyer has shared with you. You can also upload pictures of your product along with a comment if there's any.
Delivery Address - Pick or add your delivery address
Add your warehouse/office/storehouse address here, where you would like to receive the delivery of your return order.
Weight & Dimensions - Provide weight & dimensions for the return order
We would suggest you take help from your return product's weight & dimensions to fill this information.
By default, we are considering prepaid in payment details as it's a return order.
Finally, go ahead and create your return order.
Once the return order is created it will be displayed in the ‘returns’ tab. You can click on the ‘Initiate Return’ tab to ship your return order.