We have introduced a new return module in our ShipRocket webapp. It aims at:
- Simplifying the reverse orders for your shipments
- Facilitating returns from either an existing forward order or fresh return order.
With the new ShipRocket platform, there are two main ways through which you can create return orders :
- From ‘Delivered’ orders
- Manual Reverse orders.
1. From Delivered Orders - Please follow the steps below to create a reverse order from ‘delivered’ orders:
- Go to the ‘Orders’ tab in the left menu
- Now, click on 'All Orders'
- For all shipments that have been marked as ‘Delivered’, you will automatically find a ‘Create Return’ option.
- Click on ‘Create Return’
- A new page with prefilled details about your order will open
- By default, your buyer’s address will become the pick-up address.
- By default, your pick up address will become the destination
- You can change your drop address or add a new address if you have multiple saved addresses.
2.) Manual Reverse orders
You can create a manual return order by following the steps below:
a) Go to the ‘orders’ tab in the left panel
b) Now, click on 'Create Return Order'
c) You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to fill in details like:
- Order ID
- Pickup address
- Mobile number
- Drop-off address
- Product details - ID, SKU, Quantity, price
- Weight and dimensions
Once you have entered all details, you can click on the ‘create return’ option to proceed further.
d) Once the return order is created it will be displayed in the ‘returns’ tab. You can click on the ‘Initiate Return’ tab to ship your return order.