To check the serviceable international PIN code:
- Click on the “Settings” option and go to the ‘International’ tab. You will then be taken the International process page and see the process of the international shipment.
- This page will only be shown after you have clicked on the upload documents button and will not be mandatory for subsequent use.
- User will receive the access from this page to the International Details page.
- The target pin code should match with the serviceable list of pin codes of the courier companies we have for international shipment.
- You should follow this check each time you come on to the process page until international shipping is activated.
- If the pin code is not serviceable, then a popup will appear saying that your pin code is not serviceable by the courier company. The upload button will be disabled, as shown in the image below.