A Push Order Status Mapper helps you match your channel or website statuses with the default statuses of Shiprocket. By turning it on, you can select or create an order status which you want to push on your channel. When the Push Order Status Mapper is disabled, default push status mapping will work on your channel.
1. Go to Manage >> All Channels from the left menu.
3. Now, click on 'edit' button for the channel you wish to push order statuses. It will redirect you to a new page.
4. Here, you will be able to locate the 'Push Order Statuses' header. Please turn the toggle on.
5. Now, you can either select from the drop-down or create your own custom statuses. Please refer to the image below:
Note: Make sure you only mention the statuses you have on your channel.
6. Click on 'Update Channel & Test Connection'.
Your new push order statuses have been mapped.
Note: If disabled, Shiprocket default push status mapping will work on your channel. Please refer to the table below:
Please know by default we push tracking AWB and fulfilment/complete status for all channels.