Given below are the three main synchronizations which you receive when you connect Magento V1 with your Shiprocket account.
- Automatic Order Sync – Integrating Magento with Shiprocket allows you to sync your pending orders from Magento with the Shiprocket account. The process is not fully automatic as you need to manually enter the statuses against which you want to fetch your orders.
- Automatic Status Sync – For the Magento orders that are processed via Shiprocket panel, the status will automatically be updated on Magento channel.
- Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on Magento panel will automatically be fetched into the system, where you can manage your inventory
How to Integrate Magento V1 with Shiprocket
- Login to Magento admin panel.
2. Go to System -> Web Services
3. Under Web Services, locate SOAP/XML -RPC – Users.
4. Click on “ Add New User”.
5. Under the User Info tab, fill in all required info user name, first name, etc.
6. Click on “ Save User” shown at the top right corner.
7. Go to System -> Web Services
8. Under Web Services locate SOAP/XML -RPC – Roles
9. Click on Add new roles Button.
10. Click on Role Info tab type role name i.e. superadmin
11. Click on the Role Resources tab, select Resource Access – “All” from drop-down menu, and click “Save Role”.
12. Once again Go to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML-RPC – Users.
13. Click on the user name which has been entered. (Please refer to Step A - > part 4)
14. Under the User Role tab, click on the assigned role name i.e. superadmin, which has been entered. ( Please refer to Step A - > part 8)
15. Click on “Save User”.
1. Log in to your Shiprocket account.
2. Go to Setup & Manage >> Channels from the left menu.
3. Click on the “Add New Channel” Button.
4. Click on Magento -> Integrate.
5. Enter the Magento order status that you want to fetch in your Shiprocket panel and switch “On” the Order Sync icon. Switch on Inventory Sync, if required.
6. Fill in the Parameters as saved from the Magento Panel
Store URL: The URL of your store.
API Key & API Username: API details your Magento Panel
(As Mentioned in Step A - > part 4)
7. Click Save Channel & Test Connection.
8. Green icon indicates that the channel has been successfully configured.