Integrating Kartrocket with Shiprocket
Kartrocket is India’s most popular website building platform and e-commerce solutions provider for small and medium enterprises. Given below are the three main synchronizations which you receive when you connect eBay with your Shiprocket account.
- Automatic Order Sync – Integrating eBay with Shiprocket panel allows you to automatically sync all the Pending Orders from eBay panel into the system.
- Automatic Status Sync – For the eBay orders that are processed via Shiprocket panel, the status will automatically be updated on eBay channel.
- Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on eBay panel will automatically be fetched into the system, where you can manage your inventory.
How to Integrate Kartrocket with Shiprocket?
1 Login to Kartrocket admin panel.
2. Go to Settings Tab -> Click “Web API”.
3. In Web API -> “Key” field fill in “API” and click on Save button.
Step B in Shiprocket Panel:
1. Login to ShipRocket panel.
2. Go to Settings – Channels.
3. Click on “Add New Channel” Button.
4. Click on Kartrocket -> Integrate.
5. Switch “On” the Order and Inventory Sync.
6. Fill in the Parameters i.e Store Url and API key as saved from the Kartrocket Panel.
7. Click “Save Channel & Test Connection”.
8. Green icon on Channel Page indicates that the channel has been successfully configured.