It's a great feature for those who want to split their courier view based on specific conditions. Courier Rules feature is only available in Enterprise and higher plans.
To add a courier rule, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Shiprocket account and go to Settings.
- Here, select Courier Rules from the Courier block.
- Now click on the Add New Rule button to start adding your custom courier rules.
- Enter a name for your new courier rule. It is just for your understanding.
- Next, define your shipment conditions from the following:
- Payment Mode
- Zone Wise
- Order Value
- Dangerous Goods
- Product SKU
- Channel ID
To add a shipment condition, simply select a condition from the drop-down and click on the '+' icon to add the specific condition.
Click on Proceed when you are happy with your conditions.
Note: Courier rules cannot be changed or deleted. If you are no longer using a courier rule, you can deactivate it.
Next, drag and set the couriers that you would like to see first when the previously added condition matches.
Finally, click on Save to proceed.