Welcome to the "Shipments" tab of your Shiprocket dashboard. Here you can get a better understanding of your shipments' status, channel, zone-wise shipments status, weight profile and more.
Find exactly what you're looking for by filtering out the rest of the data. You can put a filter on date, zone, courier, payment, and shipment mode.
Note: Filters will work on all data points on the screen. Displayed data will change as per the selected filter.
Let's understand these filters in-depth:
1. Date: Currently we show a default value for the last 30 Days (Excluding Current Date). The date will work as it is currently working.
2. Zone: Currently we show a default value for all zones: The drop-down contains the following value. You can select multiple options at once:
It's a multi-select.
3. Couriers: Currently, we show a default value for all couriers. The drop-down contains the list of couriers you have used to date. You can select multiple options at once.
4. Payment Mode: Currently, we show a default value for both COD & Prepaid orders. The drop-down contains the following value:
5. Shipment Mode: Currently, we show a default value for Air & Surface Mode. The drop-down contains the following value:
Check the status of your shipments for your top four courier partners. This data is displayed for each shipment zone.
Definitions and Description of each data point:
a) Delivered: Count of shipments in the delivered status.
b) RTO: Count of shipments with status RTO Initiated, RTO Delivered, RTO Acknowledged, RTO OFD, RTO NDR
c) Lost/Damaged: Count of shipments in Lost/Damaged/Destroyed status.
View how different couriers perform for different statuses in two different timelines.
a) Courier: Name of the courier
b) Total Shipments: Total count of shipments assigned to a courier
c) Delivered: Total count of shipments in delivered status
d) RTO: Count of shipments with status RTO Initiated, RTO Delivered, RTO Acknowledged, RTO OFD, RTO NDR
e) Lost/Damaged/Destroyed: Total count of shipments in Lost/Damaged/Destroyed status
f) Pickup within SLA: Count of shipments that got picked up in less than 24 hours
g) Delivered within SLA: Count of shipments that got delivered within SLA
h) NDR Raised: Total shipments in NDR status.
i) NDR Delivered: Total shipments that got delivered post-NDR.
Note: Use the toggle to see the above-data in either the percentage format or in absolute numbers.
Check how many shipments you get from each channel integrated with your Shiprocket account.
a) Channel Name: Name of the channel
b) Orders: Count of orders received from each channel
Check how many shipments fall in different weight categories of your Shiprocket account.
Check your shipments' distribution against each zone.