Order verification is a shipment setting that allows you to verify COD and Prepaid orders before shipping them. You should enable it for your account if;
- You want to have better control over your RTOs
- You are using the SRF warehouse as it gives you the ability to verify your orders before moving them to the warehouse.
Note: This setting is available for all Shiprocket plans.
How to enable it?
1. Log in to your Shiprocket account and go to Settings -> Shipment Features.
2. Under Shipment Features, you'll find the "Order Verification" button.
3. Now, simply turn the toggle on to enable COD and Prepaid Order verification.
Note: You can verify your orders from the Process Orders screen: