COD verification is a shipment setting that allows you to verify COD orders before shipping them. You should enable it for your account if;
- You want to segregate orders based on the payment type
- You want to have better control over your RTOs
- You are using the SRF warehouse as it gives you the ability to verify your COD orders before moving them to the warehouse.
Note: This setting is available for all Shiprocket plans.
How to enable it?
1. Log in to your Shiprocket account and go to Settings -> Company.
2. Under the Company Settings, find the "Shipment Settings" tab and click on it.
3. Now, simply turn the toggle on to enable COD verification.
Note: All COD orders will require manual verification after enabling this feature for your account.