Recently, Shiprocket has launched a new functionality for sellers who want to have a quality examination of the product provided by the customer at the time of pickup.
Why is it beneficial for you?
- It reduces the effort of quality examination of products at your end.
- It verifies that the product is unused and in good condition. Thus, saves you from losing freight charges and product cost too.
- It saves you from spending several hours on return product approval.
How to enable QC for your return orders?
A. From Post Ship tracking page
1. Log in to your Shiprocket account and click on "Post Ship" from the left menu.
2. Here, click on the "Returns" tab.
3. On the next page, turn the toggle on if you want to enable QC functionality for your return orders.
4. Click on Submit to save your preference.
B. Enable it while creating a new return order
This option is beneficial for those who do not want to enable QC for all return orders. Please follow the steps below to know how to enable QC for specific return order:
1. Log in to your Shiprocket account and go Returns from the left menu.
2. Click on "Add Return" to create a new return order.
3. Enter the required details. At the "Quality Check" step, tick the box if you want a quality examination of the product provided by your customer at the time of pickup.
5. Enter the remaining steps and click on "Add Return Order" to proceed.
Note: After enabling quality check on your return orders, you'll only see QC couriers at the time of return initiation.