Kindly follow the below-mentioned guidelines to ship your essential products through Shiprocket:
- A GST Compliant Invoice - A hard copy of which needs to be cello taped on the corrugated box or can be put in the transparent Jacket/pocket of the Polybag - This is required so that the delivery boys can show it to authorities if they are asked to, during pickups & in transit process. (Attached sample Flipkart GST Invoice FYR)
- The GST Compliant Invoice needs to be generated from the Bigfoot's Seller Panel
- KYC's requirement will be mandatory for such cases
- Seller Self Declaration Letter informing that the Consignment is of Essential Products only - A copy of the same needs to be kept by KAM/Finance & a printout of the same needs to be cello taped on the corrugated box or can be put in the transparent Jacket/pocket of the Polybag - This is required so that the delivery boys can show it to authorities if they are asked to, during pickups & in transit process.
- Food, FSSAI & Drug License
SHIPPING OF NON-ESSENTIAL ITEMS THROUGH SHIPROCKET
- Under the prevailing law and directive of the central and state government, it is unlawful to ship non-essential products during the lockdown. If found shipping non-essential products, appropriate financial penalties will be applied to the sellers along with the immediate stop on the service.
- For the Definition of Essential Items - We request the Seller to go through the Latest Local / State level Notification given by the requisite authorities & adhere to the same. There would be zero tolerance for misuse of the same & the courier companies will not take any liability of these shipments if they do not conform to the mandates.
- Seller should provide a clear & complete Product Details along with Product Category, Subcategory - Push this info to our ICRM + Print the same on GST Invoices as per compliance
- Daily Tentative volume of shipments, from a warehouse for within - city movement
- Pickup Address along with City Name & Pincode, Seller Contact No