To create split orders in Shiprocket, you first need to enable the "split shipment" functionality for your account. Click here to learn more about it.
Please follow the steps below to create a split order:
1. Go to the "Add Order" screen and create your order as you would normally do. To know how to create a manual order, click here.
2. Now, select your order and click on "Ship Now".
3. A pop up will open where you need to select the checkbox for all the product(s) that need to be shipped. You can also update each product's quantity based on availability.
4. Don't forget to update your package weight accordingly.
5. Finally, click on the "split and ship now" button to proceed.
6. You can then choose your preferred courier partner to ship your order.
Follow the same steps to ship the remaining order as well. Have questions? This video guide will give you a quick understanding of how "split shipment" works in Shiprocket: