You can now integrate your Zoho website with Shiprocket. This integration is really useful for Zoho sellers who want to automate their order fulfillment process.
To connect your website, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Shiprocket account and go to Channels. Here, click on the "All Channels" tab.
2. Go ahead and click on the "Add New Channel" button placed at the top-right corner of your screen.
3. Here, click on the "Zoho" channel. On the new page, click on the "Connect to Zoho" button.
4. You'll be diverted to the Zoho login page. Log in to your Zoho account by entering your username and password.
5. Once logged in, a pop up will open where you can verify your account integration with Shiprocket by clicking "Accept".
6. Now, you will be redirected to the Shiprocket "All Channels" page. Here you can edit your "Zoho" channel to modify it as per your preferences.
Note: On successful integration, we will automatically import your website orders to your Shiprocket account.
Ready to integrate? Log in to your Shiprocket account right now and say goodbye to manual order processing.
Need help? We're here if you need us. Reach out to us at email@example.com for any assistance.