In order to connect your existing domain with Post Ship, you need to change its domain name settings (DNS). Please follow the steps below to change your domain settings:
- Log in to the account you have with your domain provider. (GoDaddy, BigRock, HostGator, etc)
- Go to Manage DNS/DNS Configuration/ DNS Settings to change your Domain Name Settings.
- In your DNS Settings page, click on CName records.
- Now, create a CName record to point it to your Post Ship tracking page.
If you want to create your tracking URL like; tracking.yourdomain.com, then;
a) Enter "tracking" in the 'Host Name' text box.
b) Enter "shiprocket.co" in the 'Value' text box.
c) Click on Add Record/Save.
Note - The changes you made will take at least 30 minutes (or, depends on your server) to reflect across the internet, as this is a change that affects your complete website.
For Verification: Open your website (www.yourshop.com) by using your domain URL in the browser. After the verification, you can connect your domain to your Post Ship tracking page. For this follow these steps below:
- Log in to your Shiprocket account
- Click on Settings from the left menu and select Tracking Page >> Page Settings.
- Here, enter your domain in the provided 'text box' and click 'Save'.
Congratulations! Your domain is now connected to your Post Ship tracking page.
For further questions, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help!