Here's how you can escalate your pickup issues if your shipment doesn't get picked up on time:
- Log in to your Shiprocket account.
- Go to 'Orders' from the left menu and locate the "Manifest" tab.
- Scroll towards the right side to find the "Escalate" button.
- Click on the button and select the appropriate reason for escalating the issue.
- Finally, click on the "Escalate" button to submit.
NOTE: Please wait for the next day (12AM) if your shipment doesn't get picked up on the scheduled date.
In Case of Pickup Exception:
A shipment goes into pickup exception if the field executive couldn't pick your order due to any issue. In this case, we made an IVR call to understand why the pickup didn't happen. If an IVR call fails, we send you an email and SMS for the same.