DHL is one of the most trusted and reputed carriers in the world. To help you achieve the most convenient shipping experience, Shiprocket has tied up with DHL as one of our carrier partners for international shipping. The broad process for integrating DHL with Shiprocket includes sending the required documents to us through email. We then verify them and send it to DHL for approval.
To register for international shipping:
- Login to your Shiprocket panel
- Go to Settings--> International
- Upload the required documents in the 'Courier Activation' tab
Detailed Explanation of Process
Following are the documents that you are required to send us:
- DHL Account Application Form (Signed & Stamped on each Page)
- IEC Copy (Signed & Stamped)
- GSTIN Copy (Signed & Stamped)
- Registered address and Pickup address proof (Signed & Stamped)
- Website URL or product images for pre-screening.
- PAN card of authorized signatory. (Signed & Stamped)
- Basis the type of company- any 2 documents from the list below, duly stamped and signed.
- Pan card
- Voters id card
- Driving License
- Bank a/c statement
- Ration Card
Private Limited Company:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Company Pan Card Copy
- Power of Attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact business on its behalf.
- Telephone Bill
- Registration Certificate
- Partnership Deed
- Power of Attorney granted to a partner or an employee of the firm to transact business on its behalf.
- Any official valid document identifying the partners and the person holding the Power of Attorney and their address
- Telephone bill in the name of the partners.
Using generated credentials to integrate DHL:
Once the support team receives the mail from DHL they will activate it as a courier partner in your Shiprocket accounts.