DHL is one of the most trusted and reputed carriers in the world. To help you achieve the most convenient shipping experience, Shiprocket has tied up with DHL as one of our carrier partners for international shipping. The broad process for integrating DHL with Shiprocket includes sending the required documents to us through email. We then verify them and send them to DHL for approval.
To activate DHL eCommerce for your account, please follow the steps below:
1. Create an account at https://kyc.dhlecommerce.com/signup-client.
2. Complete the online application form.
3. Upload the required KYC documents.
4. In the Account Manager field, type Abhineet Srivastava.
5. To continue, click Submit.
6. Then, download the DHL Account Application Form. Sign and stamp each page, then re-upload it.
7. DHL will be activated for your account after successful verification. Shiprocket agents will notify you if the uploaded documents are denied.
List of KYC documents: -
a) Type of company
b) Any two stamped and signed documents from the list below
PVT LTD COMPANY
TRUST/ EMBASSY. UNIVERSITY
Certificate of incorporation
Government Recognize Letter
Registration Certificate Act 1932
Official Document Verifying Status of Trust
Telephone bill in the name of the partners.
Ration Card Article of association
Article of association
Memorandum of association
Any official valid document identifying the partners and the person holding the Power of Attorney and their address
Company Pan Card Copy
Power of Attorney granted to a partner or an employee of the firm to transact business on its behalf.
Along with these, the seller needs to upload below mentioned mandatory documents as well:
1. IEC copy
2. GSTIN copy
3. Registered address and Pickup address proof
4. Website URL or product images for pre-screening.
5. PAN card of authorized signatory.
6. LUT COPY or Declaration on mail stating payment to be made against IGST
7. Soft copy of the sign and stamp of the seller- to be uploaded at the backend for auto invoicing.
8. AD CODE copy registered at Del Port
For GSTIN copy, LUT COPY or Declaration, Soft copy of Sign and stamp of the seller, AD CODE
Kindly, create one PDF and upload it on the KYC2 option in the DHL portal.
All the documents should be duly signed and stamped on each page by an authorized signatory stamp.
TAT for Account Activation- 7-10 Working. Days after uploading the correct documents on the DHL portal.
Points to remember-
1-For international shipments, the only option is pickup, which you specified during the KYC process on the DHL portal.
2-All pages of the document and form must be signed and stamped.
3- The company name on the Shiprocket must match the name on the DHL application.