The weight dispute manager handles all the order weight-related disputes between the seller and the courier company that may arise in the panel. It lets you raise a dispute if you do not agree with the amount charged by the courier company against your order's weight.
Following are the main functions of the weight dispute manager-
- Once the dispute is raised at your end, it puts the additional amount charged by the courier company on hold that cannot be utilized by either of the parties, until the discrepancy is resolved.
- Sends pop-ups on your Shiprocket dashboard as soon as you log in so that you can respond to the raised dispute.
- However, if you do not respond to the dispute within seven days, then Shiprocket Auto Accepts it and the additional amount charged is debited from your Shiprocket wallet.
When you respond to a dispute, Shiprocket resolves it within seven days and gets back to you with a resolution. In case if it's in the favor of the seller, the wallet amount on hold is credited back to the wallet. In the other case, it is credited to the courier company.
You can also view your dispute history by clicking on the Show History option under the Action column of the Weight Reconciliation tab.
To raise a dispute:
- Goto Billing→ Weight Reconciliation
- Under the tab Actions, you can find an option Dispute. Click on it to raise a dispute.
- Once you raise a dispute, you will need to select a category and a sub-category along with photographs of your shipment.
- After this, Shiprocket will take a maximum of 7 days to resolve it.