You can cancel your order or shipment from the Shiprocket panel it's in any of the below statuses:
- AWB Assignment
- Pickup Scheduled
- Pickup Error
- Pickup Exception
- Label Generated
- Pick up Generated
- Pickup Rescheduled
To cancel your order or shipment, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your ShipRocket panel
- Click on Orders > All Orders
- Click on the Order Id of that shipment.
- On the Order Details page, you'll find a "Cancel" button on the top-right corner of your screen.
- You need to make a request to cancel your order/shipment. The same will be shared with the concerned courier partner. Once approved, your refund will be credited to your Shiprocket wallet in:
- 2-3 days if it's an order cancellation, and
-within 24 hours if it's a shipment cancellation.
Note: The refund amount will be reversed back to Shiprocket if the status gets changed after cancellation.