Integrating Shopify with Shiprocket
Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms. Here, we show you how to integrate Shiprocket with your Shopify account. These are the three main synchronizations which you receive when you connect Shopify with your Shiprocket account.
- Automatic Order Sync – Integrating Shopify with Shiprocket panel allows you to automatically sync all unfulfilled orders from Shopify panel into the system
- Automatic Status Sync – For the Shopify orders that are processed via Shiprocket panel, the status will automatically be updated as fulfilled on Shopify channel.
- Catalog & inventory Sync – All your active products on Shopify will automatically be fetched into the system. You can use this to manage your inventory.
How to Integrate Shopify with ShipRocket
Step A: Settings at Shopify End
- Login to Shopify Admin Panel.
- Go to Apps.
- Scroll below to find a Manage private apps link.
- Here, click on the Create new private app button.
5. Go ahead and give your Private app a recognisable name. (For e.g; Shiprocket).
6. Next, we need admin access for some specific APIs:
Read Access: Fulfillment Services & Inventory
Read & Write Access: Products, Product Listings, Assigned Fulfillment Orders, Customers, Draft Orders, Orders, Merchant Managed Fulfillment Orders, Order Editing, Store Content, Third-Party Fulfillment Orders.
7. Save your changes to get API credentials (API Key, Password, and Shared Secret).
Step B: Settings in ShipRocket
1. Log in to Shiprocket panel.
2. Go to Channels >> All Channels
3. Click on the “Add New Channel” Button as highlighted in the image below.
4. Here click on Shopify >> Integrate
5. Enter your website/brand name in the 'Communication Brand Name' section.
6. Upload your brand's logo.
7. Next, enter the Shopify order status that you want to fetch in your Shiprocket panel and turn the toggle on for order sync. (Status to fetch: Unfulfilled)
8. Now, select or create order status which you want to push on your channel. If disabled, default push status mapping will work on your channel.
9. Enable payment status mapping for your account by turning the toggle on. It will map new and existing payment gateway/status against COD and Prepaid payment status.
10. Next, turn the toggle on if you want to push paid status to your channel.
11. Finally, turn the toggle on if you want to sync your inventory with Shiprocket.
12. At last you need to fill in the API keys and parameters to complete your channel integration.
Note: For Store URL, use: https://yourshopname.myshopify.com (You'll find this URL in the address bar of your Shopify account).
13. Click on Save Channel & Test Connection to proceed.
That's all! The green icon indicates that the channel has been successfully configured.