Given below are the three main synchronizations which you receive when you connect Mangento V1 with your Shiprocket account.
- Automatic Order Sync – Integrating eBay with Shiprocket panel allows you to automatically sync all the Pending Orders from eBay panel into the system
- Automatic Status Sync – For the eBay orders that are processed via Shiprocket panel, the status will automatically be updated on eBay channel.
- Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on eBay panel will automatically be fetched into the system, where you can manage your inventory
How to Integrate Magento V1 with Shiprocket
- Login to Magento admin panel.
2. Go to System -> Web Services
3. Under Web Services, locate SOAP/XML -RPC – Users.
4. Click on “ Add New User”.
5. Under User Info tab, fill all required info user name, first name etc.
6. Click on “ Save User” shown at the top right corner.
7. Go to System -> Web Services
8. Under Web Services locate SOAP/XML -RPC – Roles
9. Click on Add new roles Button.
10. Click on Role Info tab type role name i.e. superadmin
11. Click on Role Resources tab, select Resource Access – “All” from drop down menu and click “Save Role”.
12. Once again Go to System -> Web Services -> SOAP/XML-RPC – Users.
13. Click on user name which has been entered. (Please refer to Step A - > part 4)
14. Under User Role tab, click on assigned role name i.e. superadmin, which has been entered. ( Please refer to Step A - > part 8)
15. Click on “Save User”.
1. Login to ShipRocket panel.
2. Go to Settings – Channels.
3. Click on “Add New Channel” Button.
4. Click on Magento -> Integrate.
5. Enter the Magento order status that you want to fetch in your Shiprocket panel and switch “On” the Order Sync icon . Switch on Inventory Sync, if required.
6. Fill in the Parameters as saved from the Magento Panel
Store URL : The URL of your store.
API Key & API Username : API details your Magento Panel
(As Mentioned in Step A - > part 4)
7. Click Save Channel & Test Connection.
8. Green icon indicates that the channel have been successfully configured.