Steps to Integrate Amazon as Channel:
Integrating Amazon with Shiprocket
Given below are the three main synchronizations which you receive when you connect Amazon with your ShipRocket account.
Automatic Order Sync – Integrating Amazon with Shiprocket panel allows you to automatically sync all the Pending (Self Ship & Easy Ship) Orders from Amazon panel into the system .
Automatic Status Sync – For the Amazon self ship orders processed via Shiprocket panel the status will automatically be updated on the channel.
Catalog & inventory Sync – All the active products on Amazon panel will automatically be fetched into the system and correspondingly the stock count for products on Amazon can be managed from Shiprocket Panel.
How to Integrate Amazon with Shiprocket
1. Login to Amazon Seller panel.
2. The heading Third-Party Developer and Apps can be found the user permissions screen. This is where the seller has to click on Visit Manage your Apps.
3. The seller has to either Authorise a new Developer of click on View MWS Auth token
4. Make sure that you enter the credentials as following:
Developer’s Name: KartRocket
Developer Account Number: 1469-7463-9584
6. Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and Click “Next”
7. Copy the credentials (Merchant ID and MWS Auth Token) and save it safely. You will need these when you configure your Amazon.
1 Login to ShipRocket Panel.
2. Go to Settings – Channels.
3. Click on “Add New Channel” Button.
4. Click on Amazon -> Integrate.
5. Enter the Channel Name.
6. Switch “On” the Order and Inventory Sync as per your requirement.
7. Fill in the Parameters as saved from the Amazon Panel.
For your reference, the following are the 2 pieces of information needed:
Merchant ID – This is your ID that you need to fill into your Shiprocket account.
MWS Authentication Token – Merchant Specific key generated for Shiprocket to access your APIs
Note: you don’t need to use your own AWS Access Key and Secret Key because you have already authorized Shiprocket as a developer and their keys can be used.
8. Click “Save Channel & Test Connection”.
9. Green icon indicates that the channel have been successfully configured.